- Please contact AGFR regarding all membership enquiries.
Member access and contact details
- AGFR provides a secure online facility for Member access only.
- AGFR Members can login to review or update their contact details.
- AGFR Members can also find details to contact other members.
- Login using your username (full name lowercase no spaces) or email address.
- To reset your password via email, please use the – Reset Password – facility.
- You can also reset your Password via your Member profile once logged in.
Most AGFR Members join by registering for an AGFR Tournament. If you are not attending the next AGFR Tournament and wish to become an AGFR Members to receive email notifications regarding Tournaments, you can post a cheque to the Treasurer for $25 together with the following details:
- Full name
- Postal address
- Email address
- Phone no
- Rotary Club
- Golf Club and mygolf handicap
Cheque should be made out to: Australia Golfing Fellowship of Rotarians Inc.
Post details and cheque to: Paul Grubb (Treasurer) 2/24 Clarence Street, Bellerive TAS 7018
Please contact the AGFR Treasurer with any additional membership queries.